Springs to use in a 3.7L Gas Engine
- OME2925 FRONT STANDARD COIL SPRINGS, GAS 3.7L, 1.50" LIFT, 1 SET,
- OME2926 FRONT MEDIUM COIL (0-150LBS) SPRING GAS 3.7L, 1.50" LIFT, 1 SET
- OME2927 FRONT HEAVY DUTY (150LBS - GVW) SPRING GAS 3.7L 1.50" LIFT
Springs to use in a 2.8 CRD Engine
- OME2926 FRONT STANDARD COIL SPRING DIESEL, 1.50" LIFT,
- OME2927 FRONT MEDIUM LOAD (0-110LBS) COIL SPRING DIESEL, 1.50" LIFT,
- OME2790 FRONT HEAVY LOAD (110-220LBS) COIL SPRING DIESEL, 1.50" LIFT
Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system, designed specifically to suit your vehicle. A 4WD equipped with this combination will exhibit better towing and load carrying characteristics, improved wheel travel, and will ride and handle better over any road surface.
Need to order 1 for a set.
Used with NS130 or NS131 shock/strut
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
Durable powder coat finish